Journal of Respiratory Physiology and Neurobiology
Journal of Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology (JRPN) is an open access journal, which follows a double-blind peer-review process, that publishes groundbreaking novel research articles, comprehensive review articles, short commentary, case reports and editorials.
The journal welcomes unpublished manuscripts for publication on the following topics but not limited to: View List
- Mechanics of breathing
- Gas exchange and acid-base balance
- Respiration at rest and exercise
- Respiration in unusual conditions, like high or low pressure or changes of temperature, low ambient oxygen
- Embryonic and adult respiration
- Higher cognition and language
- Computational neuroscience
- Disorders of the brain
- Clinical neuroscience
- Comparative respiratory physiology
- Papers on clinical aspects, original methods, as well as theoretical papers are also considered as long as they foster the understanding of respiratory physiology and pathophysiology.
Manuscripts number will be provided to the corresponding author within 72 hours for the respective manuscript submitted.
- 14 day review process with international peer-review standards
- Timeline of processing from Submission to Publication is 30 days
- Manuscript will be published within 7 days of acceptance
All the work at Spring Library. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Authors at Spring Library. retain copyright to their work and allow others to copy, distribute, transmit, and adapt their work, provided proper attribution is given.